Our Facility in Sandy, Utah
Dog Town is a place where you can trust your pet to be safe, happy, and
cared for. We have
more than 15 years of experience caring for dogs across Salt Lake County, Utah. At Dog Town, we provide
3,000 square feet of clean, climate controlled indoor play areas and 2,500
square feet of outdoor area. The outdoor area is securely fenced and filled
with pea gravel for sanitation and comfort purposes.
Quality, Comprehensive Care for Your Dog
Dogs 25 lbs. or less have their own indoor and outdoor areas. Dogs have
their own kennels during meal time and overnight, but the majority of
their visit is spent playing and socializing. Indoor and outdoor areas
are always accessible, so your dog can decide when they wish to be where.
Water stations are also always available indoors and out and continuously
replenished with clean, cool water.
Why should you consider Dog Town for your dog's training, bathing,
and daycare/boarding needs?
- All play areas are under constant supervision
- All dogs have undergone temperament testing
- All dogs are current on all required vaccinations
- We can administer requested medications, if necessary
- All solid waste is picked up immediately and the area is spot cleaned
- Our entire kennel area is cleaned with pet-friendly disinfectant twice a day
- Food and water dishes are cleaned after each meal
- We maintain the feeding schedule your dog is on at home.
- Our large dog kennels are 25 square feet with privacy panels between them
- All of our kennels come with elevated beds for warmth and comfort
- If requested, our kennels can hold more than one dog from the same household
- Our indoor area is climate-controlled
At Dog Town, we make sure your pet has a chance to be a dog! We take caring
for your beloved animal seriously, and if you entrust us with your dog,
you will go home with a happy, confident and excercised pet.
For more information about our facility or what we do at Dog Town,
contact us today